The New Renaissance is under way.

A major paradigm shift is shaking out some of the old dogmas in Sciences, Education, Health, and Humanities.

As our universe expands, the way we view reality is being challenged.

Videos & Articles to Inform, Challenge, and

Stretch the Imagination.

Caution: science speak and tech talk ahead

"When you’re yourself, you’re fabulous”

The art of being yourself | Caroline McHugh |

When it comes to being yourself, when it comes to being in the world, the minute you showed up, the minute you incarnated, you were given a life sentence. Now, you don’t know how long you got. Maybe you got 70 years and I got 62. We’ve no idea how long we got. Although, where you’re born, when you’re born, to whom you’re born, all these things have a certain influence, or impact on how you become who you become. So if you’re born in Switzerland, chances are you’ve got a long time to figure this shit out. If you’re born in Zimbabwe, or some parts of Glasgow, and I’m not kidding, you’ve got significantly less time.

So what I want you to think about is not what your life expectancy is, but what do you expect from life? And what does life expect from you? Those are more interesting questions. And the two places in life where you are awesome at being yourself, you’re fantastic at being yourself, one of them is when you’re a kid. When you’re a kid, you’re fantastic at being yourself because you don’t know how to disguise your differentness.

An Electric Cosmology for the 21st Century | EU Workshop

"The elegant simplicity of the Electric Universe is an open invitation to step into this larger field of view."

"Give up all mathematical contrivances and return to the solid ground of observation, deduction, and interdisciplinary synthesis."​​​​

Wal Thornhill sets forth a unified paradigm where plasma is the dominant, universal medium and the electric force rules the cosmos. Wal’s message to conventional theorists is simple and direct:

The Electric Universe is simple to understand—simple enough to begin teaching it in primary school, according to Wal Thornhill. In his Keynote presentation at EU2016, Wal applied “the test of simplicity” to popular ideas in astronomy.

Based on more than four decades of systematic research, his broad understanding of discoveries in the laboratory and in space offers a practical way forward in the sciences.

How well do these ideas fare by comparison to the Electric Universe paradigm? Progress in science and human understanding can be investigated through the brain’s response to new perspectives.

The brain is hard wired in favor of prior ideas. It will not readily accept contrary evidence and will tend to sideline it.

Growing specialization can only reinforce the preexisting disadvantage of new ideas. As the data to be assimilated continue to grow, the effect shows up as the brain’s diminished ability to see things globally. “I’ll see it when I believe it.” But Nature itself does not produce isolated fragments or contradictions. It simply invites us to consider a bigger picture.


Dr. Bruce Lipton

The Biology of Belief is a groundbreaking work in the field of new biology. Author Dr. Bruce H. Lipton is a former medical school professor and research scientist. His experiments, and those of other leading-edge scientists, have examined in great detail the mechanisms by which cells receive and process information.

The implications of this research radically change our understanding of life. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts.

Dr. Liptons's profoundly hopeful synthesis of the latest and best research in cell biology and quantum physics is being hailed as a major breakthrough, showing that our bodies can be changed as we retrain our thinking. Full information from Dr. Lipton's website can be found here ... https://www.brucelipton.com

The Science Delusion 

Rupert Sheldrake - Banned Ted Talk

In a lighthearted and humorous presentation, Sheldrake discusses the top 10 dogmas in the scientific community. Some scientists were not amused and attacked. 

Tedx made the video very popular by banning it , generating lots of polarized debates. You can view the absurd accusations and Sheldrak's response: http://blog.ted.com/open-for-discussion-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake/

How to Use 100% of Your Brain

Dr.  Bruce Lipton

“It’s true that only 10% of the brain consists of neurons,” he says. “The other 90% is made up of Glial Cells or connective tissue–but these cells have a definite function we can apply and put to good use.”